Sunday, August 30, 2020

New Computer

 I am not good with change.

Now, I have a new computer which husband has labored over for far too many hours.

Lovely. Transferred all my stuff over, well, except WORD, which is the only effing thing I use the computer for other than oddball searches, You Tube and mail.

Now I have to use a effing password and log in number to get anywhere.


I do not do change well.

Not at all.

It will take me forever to get used to these changes.

I almost wish I had kept my mouth shut about having the oldest computer in the house, purchased in 2009.

I should have kept my mouth shut.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats on your new computer! You may want to buy the installed version of Word because it has more functionality, essential for a writer. Costs more but worth it. And you'll have it forever instead of subscription every year.

    ReplyDelete