Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Teeth

Went to the orthodontist yesterday. He was surprised the teeth hadn't moved more, because he had me on a fast track.

I would have asked what he meant by that, but my mouth was full of someone else's fingers and sharp metal spikes digging into my persona. flesh.

This morning, while applying more wax to the sharp stuff, I noticed that the front tooth that stuck out so much didn't seem to stick out so much.  The bands were replaced yesterday, teeth felt painful and still do, but it looked as if that one booger tooth might have moved back into line a little.

On the bottom, that one tooth that was sort of behind appears to be even more behind. Made me think of Nanny McPhee.

I'm too old for this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJgH9KJEYo

No comments:

Post a Comment