Friday, January 23, 2015

The world view, well, mine anyway

Things are not going too well with the world.
War still going on in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Israel and Syria and Iran all hate each other.  The king of Saudi Arabia died yesterday...he was stable at least. 
Let's see.  What else is messed up?
Our new pots and pans were made in China.  We purchased them over the ones made in America because the set included a 12 inch frying pan that husband wanted.  I hope the workers in Pennsylvania forgive us if their kids go hungry.
I joked today that we were in the 1%.  The cashier kid didn't have a clue what I meant.  Oh, well.
It is supposed to snow or rain or snow then rain, or rain and rain and rain tomorrow, with rain or snow on Monday.
The Russians are still in Eastern Ukraine. 
People in McDonalds in Japan found inedible crap in their chicken nuggets.
Ebola is still ravaging Africa and scaring the shit out of us here.  Measles are another worry.  I think we're safe, but there's a wicked stomach virus going round and I think Mom has it.
Brush fires in Australia.
Have I touched every continent?  No?  I left out  South America.  Isn't anything bad happening there?  No?
Let's move.
Oh, wait.
Husband is learning how to make ice cream.
I will stick around a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment