Here I shall attempt to list the best things that happened in the previous year.
1. Nobody I loved dearly died.
2. I went to two book signings!
3. The front of the house was completely redone without pain and suffering on my part...and it got finished in about two weeks.
4. Sandy came from Las Vegas for a visit.
5. Sally came to visit with Sandy.
6. I do not have breast cancer.
7. Elyse still has her job and did a great job of promoting herself.
8. Karyn still has terrible migraines, but she's doing her artwork again, which is wonderful.
9. Herb promised to quit his financial duties at the post.
10. We went to Wildwood, had a good time.
11. Worked for other people, made some dinero.
13. Georgia family here, except for Matt and Kelley.
14. Posted new novella.
15. Running out of things that were good.
All in all, if I just count these events, it wasn't too bad. But the older I get, the less time I have to have great things happen to me. Bless us all.