Friday, November 16, 2012

What's NOOK?

Kiss My Ectoplasm, Dancin' in the Dark and Dead Dreams are now up on Barnes and Noble for NOOK.  If you were unable to download the books and you really wanted to, and you didn't have a Kindle but you have a Nook, well, now's your chance!

Just type in the title and go there.   I can't quite figure out how to link to them yet and they're all separate. 

My two paperback books, Glory Days and Kisses to Go, are also available for NOOK! 

If you like ghosts, psychics, The Big Bang Theory (KME's hero is a physicist and a little weird), stories about England, misunderstood people with psychic talent, spies and betrayers, you'll enjoy Kiss My Ectoplasm.  If you think you may be psychic, there are some tips in there as to how to control your abilities.

I ought to post some of my previous work on the paranormal here.  It is available in my livejournal, which you can find through the archives by clicking on the link on the right hand side of this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment