Tuesday, November 13, 2012

.99 book on Kindle Wednesday and Thursday

As I promised two weeks ago, but had that nasty hurricane disrupt my plans, I am offering Kiss My Ectoplasm for a mere ninety nine cents for Wednesday and Thursday, November 14th and 15th.

Here's a little teaser:

“Go away, Hunter.”

Eyes twinkling with mischief, he leaned against her side. “Had enough, witchy woman? Ready to give in?”

The pressure that had been building throughout the last tumultuous hours finally blew. Gwen stood and resisted the urge to smack his handsome face. She did unleash a verbal barrage meant to send him running in the opposite direction.

“You know, for a supposedly smart man, Dr. Phillips, you are incredibly dense. I’d say on a scale of one to stupid, you’re a seven.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment