Friday, March 9, 2012

Attention all you Spring Breakers!

I guess I'm feeling like I should do something to honor my daughter's dead fish today.  It was a good fish, lasted three years and it was quite pretty.  Near broke her heart to flush it.

And I know it is Spring Break!  With all the free time you're going to have over the next two weeks or month or so, why not download a copy of Dancin' in the Dark?  For a limited time, I'm offering it at the special low price of $2.99, just so you can enjoy reading Carly's story while on the beach or other warm place.  I've found that if you use the FREE READING APP at the top of the book page, you don't have to have a Kindle to read the book.  It can go directly to your computer, iPad, phone or other electronic device.

Just stop by here:

http://www.amazon.com/Dancin-Dark-Glory-Series-ebook/dp/B0072UZJR0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331329488&sr=1-1

Remind me to tell you what happened with Tyler Hetherington sometime.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment