It has been approximately 97 days since I last opened up my desktop. today I decided I wanted to write but I had to jump trough hoops to open the machine. It resents me being away so long.
Had to find passwords Had to sign in four times after waiting two hours. then has to get a message or Email on my phone, back up the stairs. then my fingernail was too long. cut it and somehow screwed up the clippers. That can wait.
What I weanted to say was that I have a story to tell.
It has been 20 years since my first book was published. I have written maybe five more, but didn't try to get them published. I was working with other writers, editing their stuff for money and frankly, I did not feel like going through all that mess to try to get into print.
Then I got really tired. And sick. Couldn't see well.
And unhappy. And no longer felt like writing. I have a great story in the computer that should have been published years ago but for one chapter that doesn't work.
But last week I got a story idea. Part of one. But a great title. Sometimes a good title prompts a good tale. I am sorta working on it.
Do not hold your collective breaths!
No comments:
Post a Comment