Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sorry to have been away

The current situation in this beloved country of mine stinks.
I don't even want to see news reports.
I don't want to know how many people have been shot or smashed in a bus wreck or assassinated or made redundant.

I want peace.

I want...yes. I want. That seems to be how everybody feels nowadays.

I want money. I want a job where I don't have to work too hard but make lots of money.

I want to be beautiful.


I want the world to go away and leave me alone.

I want to do away with everybody I hate.

I want to live in a world of love.

Fat chance.

Everybody wants, not too many people are willing to actually fight for the right.
Not too many people understand what it means to be an American.

Those people waiting at the border...they think they know what it means, but American is turning their back on them.

What if America had turned its back on their relatives?
What if America had killed off the settlers in the 1600s instead of being killed by them?

Too many thoughts.
Too many horrors.


No comments:

Post a Comment