Thursday, February 27, 2020

Name game

Things that keep me awake at night.

In high school, there were various pairings that later became permanent. I don't know why this came to me. I had been sleeping.

Anyway, there were two kids who were actually very beautiful. Small in stature, but very nice to look at.

The young lady had a last name an arm long. I won't write it out, but let's say, combined with her short first name, she boasted 10 letters,  maybe more, as I do not recall the exact spelling of her names. Add an e, take out a c, can't remember and am too lazy to look it up. This is a blog, not a scientific paper.

Anyway, the guy's name, with a shortened version of his first name, contained 10 letters, also. 
Wonder how he filled in the blanks on those college board exams. Not enough spaces, for sure.

So, they did marry. If they hyphenated their surnames, wow.

Why did I think of this?
God only knows.

I know that if my husband had to fill in his whole first name and surname on a test blank, it would not fit, either. FIFTEEN LETTERS




No comments:

Post a Comment