Friday, July 5, 2019

Ahh, to be trolled!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

It goes something like this. 
I remember Bobby Kennedy made it popular again, but someone important said it before him.

Someone yesterday burnt me on my patriotism. 
Pissed me off righteously, but that was her prerogative. 

I felt no need to defend myself about my love of country.

What I do not possess is a blind love for the current regime and I have said so repeatedly. Not liking anything he has done, or they have destroyed of my beloved country's laws is appalling, yet it does not make me any less patriotic. I love what this country always has stood for...what my fore-bearers risked their lived crossing the Atlantic to give to me.

So, if this troll was so upset that she intends to burn my books, all I can say is "if you have the Kindle versions, please don't blow up your Kindle."

As Alfred E. Newman often opined, "nuff sed". 

No comments:

Post a Comment