Sunday, July 29, 2012

And now for something completely different


Since I am endeavoring to get a ghost story up somewhere, I found it rather strange that while looking through some hitherto unviewed photos of a family memorial, these orbs appeared.  Now, there have been two recent deaths in the family and I wondered whether these orbs might have been an attempt by one or the other spirits to contact us.
Ghosts are able to do some things accredited to them, not others.  I will eventually post a blog about their powers, but not now.  This just got me started because my husband, who is not sensitive to these things, was the first to spot the orbs in several of the photos.
This is not our house but there were orbs in photos of quite a few of the rooms, not focusing on any one individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment