Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Guest Blog Over at Nathan's

Today I'm guest blogging over at Nathan Rudy's blog. 
This isn't your normal how to write or be published type blog, it's about my favorite movie star--Godzilla--and how the monster changed the world.

Nathan was kind enough to host me...you can view it here:
http://nathanrudy.com

If you know me at all, you know that I have a penchant for the unusual, but while I like reading and watching television shows about UFOs, Aliens, geology and other educational subjects, my very favorite movie to watch is one featuring a Japanese movie monster. I love the rubber suits, the fake cities they get to destroy, the little kids who know the monsters better than their parents and all grown-ups.  I get a real kick out of the military that is so ineffective it hurts and the different ways a monster can be resurrected.

But this blog is semi-serious.  It isn't every day you come face to face with a monster...or is it?

I do not know how long Nathan's blog will be up, but if it should be covered over, you can always go to the little calendar he has on the side and click on May 9, 2012 and I'll be there.  (I have the oddest feeling I've misspelled calendar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment